Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Now what!

Well, I passed my motorcycle class with only a couple of problems. One, riding one is a little more complicated than it looks. Balancing, shifting, braking, not texting, or eating and drinking a beer are big no no's on a bike. Two, I almost dropped it, didn't think it would happen to me but it did. The good thing is the instructors, very nice people by the way, gave me another shot at it and I nailed it! Other than being nervous, that was it. Meeting other folks who shared the same interest in riding was fun too. All in all, I had a good time. After getting home when it was over, I told the fam all about it and we got a good laugh about the experience. What! Why are we laughing? Because the wife explained to me that I only told her I wanted to learn how to ride not get a bike. WTF.

How does Hoppy fix this!

No comments:

Post a Comment