Friday, July 29, 2011

Now back to the Motorcycle!

Recently I wrote about me wanting a motorcycle and how people that love me are concerned for my safety. Well, the class is tonight and I have not changed my mind about taking it. Call me bullheaded or whatever, but I think it is necessary to do this. Maybe I'll go out and have an accident. Maybe I'll hit someone and get sued for everything I have and don't have. Maybe I'll hurt myself badly and have to rely on others the rest of my life. This is Hoppy's perspective on this, all the things mentioned above can happen doing anything. So why not just have some fun anyway! Maybe this could be the start of something big! I'M A GROWN MAN AND MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS. I RULE MY CASTLE, AND I'M GONNA LEARN HOW TO RIDE!

But first, I have to ask my wife. I hope she doesn't get mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment