Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Conversation I had the other day!

Hey Hop, everything is ok with me how about you, good, I was wondering if I could ask you something, If I went west am I technically walking that way or the other, my uncle has a cat that’s not well and he is concerned about it, my aunt has a dog that’s sick too, I hope he gets better, my wife is sick too but she only has a cold, we are thinking about buying a new house in another city but I like it here and she doesn’t , I love my wife and kids, but sometimes I want to leave and start another family, but I know that would be wrong, my mother has twelve toes and three arms and wants to join the “I think I’m different club”, I think I’m going to paint my house this weekend, do you believe in aliens or Martian’s, I do, I think they look funny when they turn green, my car is starting to smoke, but I don’t see any fire yet, I think I should get it fixed in the morning before I go to work, please someone stop me from talking, but anyway, you should join me and my wife for dinner, you would like her, she is black, not to say that anything is wrong with black, but white is right, not trying to offend you, but I’m just saying, I think I have a bump on my right testicle, it felt funny this morning when I got up, but my breast felt ok though, please, please, someone stop me from talking so I can go home, but anyway, who do you like to win the super bowl this year, I don’t watch sports, but it sounded like a good question to ask since everyone says you like sports, is it raining outside, that a stupid question since I just came from out there, what time is it……………………………
You have to be patient Hoppy, at some point he’s going to pass out from a lack of oxygen.  My head hurts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment